The Terms are a legally binding contract between you, as a User and Mascot Live, Inc.
This contract sets out your rights and responsibilities when you use the Mascot Live, Inc. service (“Services”) to access, purchase or start a membership to view Premium Content (“Premium Content or Content”).
By using any of our Services, you (“Customer”) are agreeing to the Terms. If you don’t agree with the Terms, you may not use our Services. You with us? Great, read on!
Provisions of Service
Mascot Live, Inc. shall have the right, exercisable at its sole discretion, to terminate provision of the Services without prior notice to Users.
Your Mascot Live, Inc. Account
You’ll need to create an account with Mascot Live, Inc. to use our Services and access Premium Content. Here are a few rules about the accounts you create with Mascot Live, Inc.
- Be honest with us. Make sure to provide accurate information about yourself. It’s not OK to use false information or impersonate another person or company through your account.
- You are responsible for your account. You’re solely responsible for any activity on your account, so please make sure that all the information you’ve used to create your account will be kept accurate and up-to-date. We have the right to disable any user accounts, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion, you have fail to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- Protect your account. As we mentioned above, you’re solely responsible for any activity on your account, so it’s important to keep your account password secure and not share it with any third parties. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by You or allocated by Us, at any time, if in Our reasonable opinion, You have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- Someone is impersonating you? If you, as a Customer have a reason to believe that your account details have been obtained by another user without consent, immediately contact InPlayer to suspend your account and cancel any unauthorized payments or memberships that may be pending. In case an unauthorized use is made before you notify us of the unauthorized nature of the order or payment, Mascot Live, Inc. will suspend access to the Services and the withdrawal of any scheduled payments pending investigation. We will begin an investigation, after which we will be able to determine whether or not to cancel access to the Services and make a full or partial refund of the payment to you.
Payments and Memberships
You can make a payment or start a membership by using different payment methods, made available through Visa, MasterCard, and/or other payment methods available via the Platform.
The cost associated with purchasing access to the Premium Content will be indicated on the Platform. The prices due in respect of Premium Content may be revised at any time, however, this will not affect any previously purchased Premium Content.
Recurring Memberships? If you choose to start a membership plan for any Premium Content and provide or designate a payment method, you authorize Mascot Live, Inc. to charge you on a recurring monthly/ 3-monthly/6-monthly/12-monthly (depending on your chosen membership package) membership fee at the then current rate.
Mascot Live, Inc. reserves the right to adjust the price for membership in any manner and at any time. If the Mascot Live, Inc. decides to change the price of your ongoing membership, you will be notified via email before the price change takes effect.
Cancellations.You may cancel your membership at any time without any prior notice, and therefore, cancel any recurring payment plans. Failure to cancel before the next billing date will result in another automatic payment.
You will be granted a refund within 72 hours after the refund request was submitted, in the same payment method of the original payment, in case:
- You have made a duplicate purchase using the same email address.
- The availability of the content you have purchased was cancelled.
- The Premium Content wasn’t published by the Merchant.
- More than 80% of the Premium Content delivery had quality issues (no sound, or poor sound & video quality).
- The content was misleading – the description didn’t relate to actual Premium Content.
Mascot Live, Inc. will not issue refunds based on personal reasons which may have prevented you from accessing the Premium Content.
Request for refunds must be made within 72 hours from the original transaction.
Mascot Live, Inc. reserves the right to refuse a request for refund at any time.
Your Use of Our Services
License to Use Our Services. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services—subject to the Terms and the following restrictions in particular:
- Don’t Use Our Services to Break the Law. You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of the Services. This includes any local, state, federal, and international laws that may apply to you. You will also not use the Services to store or transmit any content that infringes upon any person’s intellectual property rights.
- Don’t Steal Our Stuff. You agree not to download, decipher, decompile, “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any page of the Services or to reverse engineer or attempt to obtain the source code of the Services. Downloads are available at a cost.
- Don’t Try to Harm Our Systems. You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt our Services, for example by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code.
© 2019 All rights reserved, Mascot Live, Inc.